Welcome to our Parishes
Please be aware of the following rules that now apply to places of worship from 5pm Thursday, 6th May until Monday 17th May 2021 for the Greater Sydney region (including Wollongong, Central Coast and Blue Mountains:
- Congregational singing in places of worship is not allowed. Our musicians will be able to play the organ, however please do not join them by singing any of the hymns
- Due to the size of St Patricks, no signing is permitted, not even a soloist
- We are currently in discussion with the Cathedral in regards to the Choir at St Thomas and our Music Director, Stephen Smith will liaise with the choir directly
- Face Masks are mandatory in places of worship in the Archdiocese of Sydney under a directive released by the Archbishop this afternoon
- QR Code or manual sign-in remains critical. Please help our ushers by being complaint with this requirement
- A limit of one person per 2m2 remains. This equates to a return to the limit of 100 people in St Patricks, and 320 people in St Thomas.
To keep up to date with what is happening in our Parishes, you can subscribe to our ‘Parish Pick’ weekly Bulletin that features our ‘pick’ of prayers, readings and information to inspire you along your faith journey. If you would like to subscribe, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details. The current version can also be found on this website in our Bulletins section.
Further information and links are available in our News & Events section of the website.